- How do I get rid of body odor after shower?
- How do I permanently get rid of armpit odor?
- How do I know if I stink?
- Why do I smell bad even after showering?
- How do you permanently get rid of body odor?
- Why does it smell when I open my legs?
- Can other people smell my period?
- Can others smell my discharge?
- Why do I smell bad even with good hygiene?
How do I get rid of body odor after shower?
Using an over-the-counter (OTC) antiperspirant or deodorant (or a combination antiperspirant-deodorant) daily, after your shower, can help remedy armpit odor..
How do I permanently get rid of armpit odor?
1. Try Home Remedies for Body OdorApply Witch Hazel to Your Armpits with a Cotton Ball after Showering. … Dab Apple Cider Vinegar on Your Underarms Twice a Day. … Rub a Mixture of Lemon Juice and Water on Your Pits Once a Day. … Wear Homemade or Natural Deodorant. … Cruciferous Vegetables. … Red Meat. … Fish. … Wash Your Clothes Regularly.More items…
How do I know if I stink?
How to Tell if You Smell BadTrick your olfactory system. It’s not foolproof, but you can try to reset your sense of smell by inhaling an odor that’s distinctly different from your own. … Sniff the most pungent areas. Your armpits and groin are typically the stinkiest areas on your body, says Massick. … Train Your Nose.
Why do I smell bad even after showering?
What causes the unpleasant smell is the bacteria that build up on your sweaty skin and react with sweat and oils to grow and multiply when sweat reacts with bacteria on the skin. These bacteria break down proteins and fatty acids, causing body odor in the process.
How do you permanently get rid of body odor?
But you can do a few things to make body odor go away.Keep Yourself Squeaky Clean. … Use Antibacterial Soap. … Towel Off Well. … Use ‘Industrial Strength’ Antiperspirants. … Keep Your Clothes Clean. … Cut Out or Cut Back On Certain Foods or Drinks.
Why does it smell when I open my legs?
It’s not uncommon to notice that your groin smells a little unusual after sexual activity. This can be for a number of reasons. Vigorous sex can cause sweating that increases the smell. If you or the other person has an active yeast or other infection, the smell could increase.
Can other people smell my period?
While we each have our own unique scent, menstrual blood itself has no odor. It’s made of blood and tissue that sheds from your uterus, and when mixed with the naturally occurring bacteria in your body, may smell a little less than fresh. Not to worry, though. It’s highly unlikely that anyone else can smell it.
Can others smell my discharge?
Can other people smell it too?” Dr. Kate, a gynecologist, answers: “No, all vaginas don’t smell, or taste, the same…but they do all smell. Every woman has a different musky scent, and we tend to be very attuned to our own smell, even when no one else is aware of it.
Why do I smell bad even with good hygiene?
Changes to body odor may be due to puberty, excessive sweating, or poor hygiene. Sudden changes are typically caused by the environment, medications, or foods that you eat. However, body odor, especially sudden and persistent changes to your normal odor, can sometimes be a sign of an underlying condition.